“Thus the little domestic Church…needs to be constantly and intensely evangelized: hence its duty regarding permanent education in the faith…the family…ought to be a place where the Gospel is transmitted and from which the Gospel radiates…the future of evangelization depends in great part on the Church of the home”
– St. John Paul II – Familiaris Consortio 51-52
- Is your family life chaotic?
- Have you found yourself going in different directions to meet all your family obligations?
- When was the last time your whole family shared a meal together?
- Do you want more out of family life, than just the busyness of school, chores and sports?
Come and learn practical tips on how to live out God’s plan for family life in your domestic church and how to share this good news with other families.