Become a Monthly Donor Now
Make a donation using your Credit Card or direct bank transfer using PayPal (one-time or monthly donation):
If trouble using the link above, our Paypal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail a check made out to Your Holy Family, 9415 Hood Rd, Charlotte, NC 28215
In addition to conducting retreats for the family, we have monthly expenses that are incurred to further our efforts to assist parents in discovering and forming their families according to God’s perfect design. Here is a partial list of monthly expenses:
- Website costs (yearly fees for web hosting and security),
- Licensing/Purchase of plugins related to the website and other online software applications.
- Vendor booth fees and travel expenses for hosting information booths at conferences to promote our ministry and distribute materials to families.
- All items we offer at our information booths and at speaking engagements are available for a suggested donation to assist our ministry, but the materials are provided to all who desire them:
- Publishing and printing costs associated with the development of Program Guides for Family Fun Days, Teen Shenanigans, and Family Retreats.
- Publishing resources for
If you shop at Amazon, use this link to support our ministry (they will donate a portion of your purchase to our ministry):
Your Donations Help Families Grow in Holiness
The main purpose of our ministry is to spread the good news about God’s plan for family life and one of the most powerful ways we can do this is through Retreats for the Family. Unfortunately, these retreats are expensive to conduct, lodging, food and speakers all have costs associated with them. Even with effectively managing costs associated with a weekend retreat, the fees that would need to be charged for a family to attend are cost prohibited. In the past, about 50% of the costs of a family retreat have been subsidized by generous donors. In order for us to continue to provide retreats for the family that are affordable, we will rely on the generosity of donors who have a desire to build up families in holiness and wish to share their financial gifts so that all families can experience the gift of a weekend to focus on their relationship with the Lord and the most important people in their life.
Note: Your Holy Family is approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (C) (3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Your Holy Family’s Federal Identification Number (EIN) is 46-3881246.
Our ministry headquarters are located at 146 Todd Trail, Elgin TX 78621